Electrical Panel Upgrades
Is It Time to Upgrade Your Electrical Panel?
Your home’s electrical panel regulates the electricity that courses throughout your entire home. If a circuit has too much electricity demanded from it, then a breaker will trip to prevent the circuit from overloading. This is actually good news, as an overload can result in smoke or fire damage, but it can be frustrating to have your breakers constantly tripping. Fortunately, an electrical panel upgrade could mean an end to these issues.
Signs You Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade
If you have noticed any of the below then it is time to contact Sonner Electric for an estimate on electrical panel upgrades.
- Crackling sounds from the breaker box panel.
- Corrosion and / or rust on the breaker switches.
- Appliances that are not running at full power.
- The breaker box feels warm inside.
- Your home does not have three-pronged grounded outlets.
- An outlet near a water source doesn’t have a GFCI (this should be specified on the outlet itself).
- You are running extension cords or power strips.
These are not issues to put off. These are not minor irritations – they could mean your home is in danger.
We Are Here to Help with Electrical Panel Upgrades
This process can be fast and easy or it can be more complex, depending on the age of your home, how it was wired, and what the issues are. However, you can count on Sonner Electric to offer you a comprehensive estimate that covers all expected costs. Remember that this is an investment in the safety of your home and family, and it will help you better utilize the appliances in your home. Contact us today at 661-728-0126 to learn more.