8 Reasons to Have Dimmers Installed in Your Home or Business
At Sonner Electric we are here to help ensure that you get the most from your home. Lighting is an important part of setting the mood but it can be even important than you realize. Keep reading to discover eight reasons that it’s a good idea to have dimmer switches installed. If you would like a quote to have them installed in your home, contact Sonner Electric at 661-728-0126 for help with a wide range of residential electrical needs.
- Save energy. Why have your light on full power if you only need part of its power? When you crank the dimmer down, you are using less energy – which means less energy used.
- Your bulbs will last longer. Light bulbs today are meant to last much longer than they used to, but they’re also much more expensive than they used to be. If you’re sure not to waste power, they will last even longer.
- You’re helping the environment. It’s simple: The less energy we use, the better it is for the environment. Consider as well that the longer your lightbulbs last, the longer they are kept out of landfills.
- It can improve your health. Believe it or not, studies have suggested that dimmer lights in the event has a positive effect on your sleep cycles. In effect, the lower color temperature of dimmer lights helps to replicate the effect of the sun setting.
- They improve the look of a room. Close your eyes and imagine a room with lightly dimmed lights. Now imagine the same room with bright lights. Which one is more inviting? Which one is more romantic? When you go to a nice restaurant, it is not an accident that their lights will be much dimmer than the lights at your local fast food restaurant.
- They improve your looks. Lighting by dim bulbs can make sign look warmer and more inviting, and can soften a person’s hair and skin.
- They’re easy to install. You may think it’s hard to get these dimmer switches installed but when you work with Sonner Electric, we can get it taken care of in time flat.
- They’re not expensive. Likewise, you will be surprised to learn just how affordable the parts are. Coupled with our affordable rates, there is no reason not to install dimmers.
If you are ready for a quote, or to learn more about the advantages of dimmers, contact Sonner Electric at 661-728-0126. We can also help with home automation, the installation of security systems, and much more. Call us today for all your residential electrical needs.